The Georgia Market YML Portable Restrooms has expanded its operations to Georgia. With offices in…
Center for Disease Control and YML Cleaning and Event Services
As the Corona Virus has spread throughout the world, cleanliness and disinfecting have become a priority. At YML Cleaning and Event Services and YML Portable Restrooms we are closely monitoring the recommendations made by the CDC. Our employees working in the field with our commercial janitorial and cleaning services division are our priority. When employees practice safe processes and procedures, it translates to the safety of our clients.
Our employees servicing our janitorial clientele of current and new clients have been provided with masks and gloves. They have been instructed to change their gloves and masks throughout the day and maintain the proper distancing from clients on premises and their co-workers.
The YML Team has implemented the CDC recommendations as follows:
- Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
Surfaces that are most frequently touched: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
The YML Team is using cleaning and disinfectant items recommended by the CDC and EPA registered. EPA registered items include clorox, lysol and alcohol based products, among others. Those recommended by the CDC meet the criteria against COVID-19.
The CDC recommends, cleaning electronics, such as tablets, touch screens and keyboards, as follows.
- Consider putting a wipeable cover on electronics
- Follow manufacturer’s instruction for cleaning and disinfecting
- If no guidance, use alcohol-based wipes or sprays containing at least 70% alcohol and dry surface thoroughly.
Clean hands often
Our janitorial staff is following the recommendations, as follows:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Employees must wash hands immediately after removing gloves.
- Hand sanitizer: We provide each employee with a hand sanitizer to carry with them while performing their work in the field.