Portable restrooms. Ah yes, the unsung hero—or villain, depending on how you look—of any outdoor…
How it Started
The City of Homestead, Florida became a city in 1913. The city is a blend of agriculture, military presence, and has become an epicenter for events in recent years. With the amazing South Florida weather year-round, the area hosts many events. The events include festivals and fairs, and they feature cultural celebrations, food vendors, arts and crafts. The Homestead Miami Speedway hosts various racing events, including NASCAR. During certain times of the year, outdoor concerts or music festivals take place.
Weddings and Events
In the last decade, the city has seen an influx of events being held at private properties. These events include weddings, birthdays, graduations, baby showers, anniversaries, among others. The properties in Homestead often have large lots that allow for complete privacy and outdoor enjoyment. With many venues to choose from, Homestead is South Florida’s premier event destination for outdoor events. For those looking to host outdoor events and still be in proximity to all Miami has to offer, Homestead is an escape.
Choosing the right event vendor is crucial for the success of your event. There are a few factors to consider when selecting you vendor:
- Experience and Reputation: Look for vendors that are professional, reliable, and consistent. Ask for references and check online reviews. When choosing a vendor, there are often many to choose from, but ultimately, when you hire a vendor, the most important is that you are technically hiring the individual, not the company. The individual is the one performing the work for the company.
- Services offered: Ensure the vendor you choose specializes in those areas. Whether it’s catering, VIP portable restrooms, event cleaning services, audiovisual, equipment, or decor, make sure the vendor has the necessary expertise.
- Pricing and Budget: Inquire about the vendor’s pricing structure.
- Communication and Responsiveness: Effective communication is key. Choosing a vendor that can communicate effectively with you, your client, and even other vendors.
- Contracts and Agreements: Ensure vendor has liability coverage and understand terms and conditions.